Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Splish Splash

This past weekend we had planned to go on the boat and then when the batteries were dead we changed the plan and went in the pool.  We decided to turn on the hot tub for a bit to get the chill off of the water since the pool is still a little cold.  So I covered Thomas in sunscreen and put on his swim shirt and trunks and dove in!

He was a little tired so he wasn't all about it but at least he didn't cry!  He liked when we went on the boogie board and went around in circles.  He started to get a little cranky so we ended up only being in the pool for a few minutes before he went up stairs for his afternoon nap.

For the 10 minutes or so that we were in the pool I had my Mom take a few pictures and a video of Thomas' 1st time in the pool!  I can't wait to take him in again, maybe after his nap next time!  I think once he had a little sleep and some food he would have a ball!  Till then we will look forward to the next time in the hot months ahead!  I'm sure this Summer we will have lots of pool visits :)








No comments:

Post a Comment