Monday, April 12, 2010

I need my man.

I got a really funny email today for my Aunt Lisa.  She is always good for those silly forwarded emails that most times you just delete because you have 101 emails to get through, have a baby attached to you and frankly don't have time to read.  Today as I sit here, showered, hair blow dried and make up applied while Thomas naps in a fairly clean house and no dinner to prepare since we have plans tonight, I read one those funny change forwards.  It had a bunch of pictures of men and women and the not so wonderful ways they treat their wives as well as the following lines:


Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN? MENtal illness
MEN
strual cramps 
MEN
tal breakdown 
MEN
opause 
GUY
necologist 
AND
 
When we have REAL trouble, it's a..
 HISterectomy.


Then there was this picture in the email that cracked me right up because it made me thinking of my sweet J and his love for biking although he would never do this to me:



To tell you the truth.  As much as we want to complain about our men and how annoying they can be at times, we need them.  I need my man.  I love him with all that I am.  I love the life that I have because of his tireless efforts and many hours spent away from Thomas and I so that I can be at home with my Son. I could go on and on about how much I love him and all the reasons why but I won't bore you with those details.  

This weekend I was just reminded, again, how much I love my man and how much I LOVE MY LIFE! He let me go out with the girls on Thursday and while I was with the girls doing some shopping while Thomas napped he stayed home.  Then while he was home he even cleaned and did some laundry.  What a sweet heart!  Keep up the good work J :)

No comments:

Post a Comment