Friday, April 30, 2010

It's all happening too fast!!!

I feel like our little man was just born last week yet it seems like he's been in our lives forever and a day!  I love my job as a Mommy and I cherish every moment and milestone he approaches and concurs!

Currently he has mastered the skill of sitting on his own and I love it!  We have enjoyed putting him in the highchair at restaurants, riding in the front seat of shopping carts, sitting in his stroller without the infant bucket and riding in his big boy backpack carrier.




Also lately he has been trying to crawl like crazy!  Anytime we put him down he instantly rolls to his belly and gets up on all 4s to try and practice crawling.  About a week ago he got up on all 4s and this week he is rocking back and forth.  This morning he even tried to move his arms to lunge and move forward.  Poor little guy fell on his face but luckily it didn't seem to bother him.

I love watching his determination and intensity to learn these new skills.  I sound like a stereotypical mother by saying this, but I can't help but want to take a million pictures and videos of our little man.  I never want to forget these moments!  It's one of the best and worst part of having children!  I love watching him grow and I can't wait for him to crawl, walk and talk but it's all happening too fast!

Where did my baby go???


No comments:

Post a Comment