Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mommy Baby TEA weekend get together

Today Thomas and I ventured to a local park to walk around and meet up with some friends that we met at the Mommy Baby TEA.  The was a program that our hospital put together for breastfeeding mothers for babies ages 0-8 weeks.  All of us had our babies in the October/November time of 2009 and met at this wonderful lactation class!  We could go to the class 2-3 times a week and it would last 2-3 hours where we discussed any and all questions we had related to breastfeeding and newborn babies.  Most Mommies that go are first timers but I definitely want to go with my next and subsequent children if I can.

We have been talking about getting together forever and I'm so glad it worked out.  There is probably a group of women that I have connected with from TEA of about 12 and today there was 5 of us.  It's just soooo stinkin hard to get a date where everyone is free at the same time so we just decided on a date and go together since there will never be a perfect time.

We had a very pleasant afternoon of walking around the lake and enjoying some lunch outside with the babies.  We talked about how they are all doing now a days, mostly about sleeping and teething.  I had a wonderful time and am blessed that I have met some wonderful women who happen to have babies either a few weeks older or younger than Thomas!

Here is a cute picture of us with our Mommy Baby TEA friends!  Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment