Monday, April 5, 2010

Cellulite.

The bumpy lumpy dimpling skin is definitely a heinous sight to most.  Before having a baby I was proud to say that I didn't have much of this feared compliment to most rear ends, thighs, bellies and occasionally arms.  Now, post baby, I have vowed I will never judge a chubby person because I have more cellulite than I ever imagined.  Slowly but surely it is disappearing, thanks to my many 4:40am wakings to go to the gym and struggle through an hour of body pump at Lifestyle.

I also have recently accepted the fact that my belly and overall body shape will never be the same as it "used to be."  I have to learn to love my new shape, and it will take some time but I'm getting there.  Girls, love your body now because after having a child, for most, it will never be the same.  Once you loose your baby weight it won't be noticeable with clothes on but once you get into your bathing or birthday suit you are quickly reminded of your newly acquired a**ets!

The other night as I was getting Thomas ready for his nightly bath, around 6:45 I saw the cutest cellulite I've ever seen in my life.  Never in a million years would I ever think that cellulite could be cute!  Really?!  Cute!?!  Cellulite....NEVER!!  But there is was staring me in the face.  The cutest little lumpy bumpy dimples in Thomas' thighs, butt and belly.  He even has matching moobs (aka man boobs)!!!  As I yelled for J to get the camera I whispered in his ear, "Thankfully little man, this is the most cellulite you will ever have in your life!"

So here we are, enjoying in our little man's fat deposits....cellulite has never looked so good :)





No comments:

Post a Comment