Saturday, April 3, 2010

Baptism/Easter photo shoot

This past Thursday my little Easter Bunny and I took a trip to visit our friends Drew, Evan and their Mommy Ms. Abby.  Abby used to be our neighbor and Thomas and Drew are a few weeks apart so we are try to get the boys together frequently.  Usually its about once a week at our weekly play date as a part of the SouthWest Mommies Club but this week it was a for a special photo shoot for Thomas' Baptism invitations and Easter pictures.

Abby has taken up photography and takes beautiful pictures of her boys all the time so I asked her if she could take a few pictures of our little man.  She did a wonderful job and I just had to share my favorites!!!!














Didn't she do an awesome job!?!  I'm in love with them :)  

Thanks again Abby for taking these pictures for us to capture these precious moments of our little man on his 1st Easter and for his Baptism invitation pictures!!!  

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad you like them! and i am super excited you have started a blog. it will become your new addiction if you are anything like me!!!

    ReplyDelete