Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cantaloupe!!!

Last week before our cruise Thomas was fussy while I was trying to make dinner.  I was desperate to get the kid to stop fussing/crying while I was trying to cook so I put some cantaloupe that I had from the family party the day before in a baby sieve and waaaalaaaa the kid was happy!  

He was cracking me up with the stinking cantaloupe!  Once I mashed it up a little bit he figured out that he could suck it and get the juice out and he was happy as a clam!  I just kept laughing at him because all I could hear was the intense sucking noises coming from the far left corner of the kitchen where his highchair sits.  

Here are some cute pictures and a video of the little man lounging in his high chair and enjoying his first cantaloupe!  






No comments:

Post a Comment