Friday, April 9, 2010

Mommy's 1st GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!

Last night my wonderful husband, J got home a little early from work so I could meet my baby-less friends for my 1st GIRLS NIGHT OUT since Thomas has been born!  We have been talking about going to Shari's sushi happy hour for about a year now and the girls finally set it all up a few weeks ago.  We had a wonderful night out filled with glasses of white wine, shakinities, edamame, sushi and great friends.  We all agreed that we need to do it again so we have it penciled in on our calendars for May 22nd!  I am very blessed to have such wonderful women in my life and to have the opportunity to hang out with them without husbands and babies was much needed.

So, here's to my 1st GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!  CHEERS :)))))


Our friend Craig was out downtown eating next door for his bday so he 
stopped by to take a picture with us beautiful ladies!




No comments:

Post a Comment