Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Momma's 1st night away....well not really....

So the girls and I decided to take advantage of a discount on a Ritz Carlton room and spend the day at the pool.  We decided we would go out to a nice dinner, a few drinks and spend the night in luxury!  We even got upgraded to a suite, although Momma had to ditch the ladies around 11:30 because the little man had been up for 2 hours with gas.  I knew if I came home that he would nurse and everyone would get some sleep, so Mommy came to the rescue!

So, I didn't get my "first night" away as planned but it's all good.  I got to participate in like 80% of the plan ;)  So here are the few pictures I took of us at the pool, our wine glasses at dinner and a lovely tour of our upgraded SUITE!  Sad I missed the slumber and breakfast at the Ritz but glad Daddy and little man weren't up all night....






No comments:

Post a Comment