Monday, May 17, 2010

QUARTER CENTURY!!!

Happy Birthday to ME!  25!  Yikes!  Where did that time go?  I officially feel like I'm of an adult age.

Earlier in the day on Thursday, May 13th, I got to spend time with my parents and then we came home to Orlando where we had a very nice night out with my in laws to BoneFish.




On Saturday during the day I got to go to Sephora, aka the best makeup store in the world, and get my makeup done.  I try to go once a year or so to get some new makeup so I don't always look the same.  The makeup artist was also a Jason but he spelled it "Jaysen" and he did a great job on my new everyday look.  

Nana and Grandpa Lou came over later in the evening to watch the little man while Mommy and Daddy went out on our first date night since the birth of our sweet boy.  We had a tasty dinner at Maggianos complete with some calamari, chopped salad and rigatoni D!  Afterwards we met up with some friends to have a few drinks at a few different bars.  










We had a great time and I even had more than one glass of wine :)  Go me!  Thanks to my parents, in-laws, great friends, beautiful son and wonderful husband for a great 25th!

No comments:

Post a Comment