Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baptism Preparations

Thomas is getting baptized this coming Sunday, Mother's Day and I've been working on making his special day, well, special.  I looooove the invitations!  I think they turned out fabulous!



Also the other day at Dillard's I found the perfect outfit!  It looks a lot like my friend Abby's outfit, I hope it's not the exact same one, but I'm in love with it.  It's perfect.  Exactly what I was looking for.  As you will see below it is very simple and I found these adorable white shoes to go with for $6 on sale!  What a deal!  Makes it that much sweeter :)  Here is a picture of his getup:



Now all I have to do is call and order the cake.  I'm thinking of getting a big sheet cake in white and blue.  Thinking of having it look something like this:


So now, all we have to do is hope that all goes well on the day.  I just hope he doesn't cry when the pastor holds him but he's a baby and that could very well happen.  Hopefully he is his typical self, the wiggly, giggly, bouncing sweet baby boy!!!  Wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment