Tuesday, May 25, 2010

BACHELORETTE

This season on the Bachelorette I happen to know one of the Bachelors.  I'm very excited to watch this season as I haven't watched it in forever and I hope that one of my fellow State Farmers makes it at least half way through the show to have at least a shot to getting to know her.

Anyways, his name is Roberto and he used to be an executive assistant to my boss's boss.  He would come into the office about once a month to try and help us think up different marketing tools and business development.  Now he is a State Farm Agent in Charleston, SC and has a very bright future, especially if it includes Alli!

Here he is:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/bachelor-announcement/ThemeGallery/444476

So please watch and root him on!  He is a very genuine guy, cuter in person and always smiling!  Go ROBERTO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment