Wednesday, March 23, 2011

picture from NaNa

With all of my health issues and Dr.'s appointments Jason's Mom, Thomas' NaNa has been watching him a few times a week for me.  Shout out to NaNa for making all of this possible otherwise I'd have to drag Thomas with me to all of these appointments which wouldn't be very fun.  Getting a 17 month old active boy to sit for more than 5 minutes is very challenging!

This morning I had my 3 hour glucose test so I had to be at the lab pretty early this morning.  Thomas was just waking up when NaNa walked through the door and I had to leave so the spent they morning in his PJs and she got this cute picture of him.  I love this sleeper and it cracks me up how the first thing he wants to do in the morning is drink his milk and play with his trucks/heavy equipment toys.  Such a ham :)

No comments:

Post a Comment