Tuesday, March 15, 2011

29 weeks!

How far along? 29 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 17.5
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late, crossing my fingers it stays that way!!
Sleep: Since coming home from the hospital I've slept like a baby!  I get up once or twice to use the bathroom and then fall right back to sleep!  It has been AWESOME!  It's been hard not to take afternoon naps but I would rather go to bed earlier and sleep through the night then nap and be wide awake at 3am.
Best moment this week: This whole week has been great and a lesson in just being thankful for everyday normal life that doesn't consist of being admitted to a hospital!
Movement: Yep!  Oh and definitely feeling hiccups all the time now, have been since about 27 weeks.  Other people can feel the hiccups too!
Food cravings: Not so much this week....
Gender: We are waiting till the Baby's Birthday to find out!  Waiting to find out has been a lot more difficult this go around because of all my health issues.  I really wanted a third child but with everything going on it looks like this may be our last baby.  Only time will tell...
Labor Signs: only Braxton Hicks and have been having a lot more of these lately.  Thursday I had a lot!
Belly Button in or out? OUT - starting to poke through tight t-shirts 
What I miss: Being able to tie my shoes without a struggle 
What I am looking forward to: getting set up with a new Urologist on Friday, getting to know my Infectious Disease Dr.'s better and hopefully learning I can now get my nephrostomy tube replaced less often.  Also this week is Jason and I's 3rd Wedding Anniversary!
Weekly Wisdom: The bigger my belly gets the smaller my butt looks!  (although I know that last word should be "appears" because we KNOW it's getting bigger, not smaller)
Milestones: This is our last week in the 20s!!  Getting closer...
WEEK 29
(the orange looking stuff around my dressing cover is the sterile soap they use at the 
hospital since I had my tube replaced the night we took this picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment