Wednesday, March 9, 2011

28 weeks!

How far along? 28 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 16 - hospital food wasn't so great and I lost about 2 pounds, not worried because I know I'll gain it back ;)
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late
Sleep: Was good till I had to go to the hospital on Friday at 27w 4d.  Those people wake you up every few hours and that bed is so uncomfortable!
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby on the 3d ultrasound.  I thought I didn't want to do that but while we were at the hospital the tech did it for us and it was amazing!  
Movement: Yep!
Food cravings: Anything that's not hospital food!  Still wanting something sweet everyday and have been enjoying yogurt burst cherrios.
Gender: We are waiting till the Baby's Birthday to find out!
Labor Signs: only Braxton Hicks 
Belly Button in or out? OUT
What I miss: Without being too negative, just feeling normal and not like there is always something wrong with me.  This pregnancy has been challenging both physically and emotionally even though I know it will all be worth it in the end!
What I am looking forward to: My OB apt on Friday where hopefully the Dr. and I can discuss a more definite plan of attack for the rest of this pregnancy.  Then Jason and I are going to celebrate our 3rd Wedding anniversary this weekend as its on March 15th.
Weekly Wisdom: Be your own advocate, pay attention to your body and go with your gut!  My Dr.'s never would have caught my infection until I started to have bad symptoms.  Luckily I was persistent in my own care and was able to not get sick with symptoms over this kidney infection.
Milestones: HELLLLLLO 3RD & FINAL TRIMESTER :)
WEEK 28
**Man I'm a hot mess these days, pee bag on leg, tube coming out of right of my back and tube coming out of left arm.  When did I turn 75?!?  LOL!**

No comments:

Post a Comment