Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fun afternoon with the Bell Family

On Sunday J, Thomas and I met up with our friends the Bell Family for an outside festival for kids.  We went to see Mr. Richard play and there was also bounce houses, pony rides, playgrounds and other fun stuff.  It was just nice to be outside and enjoying the beautiful weather with the kiddos!

Here is Thomas on his first pony ride.  He LOVED it!  I was so impressed because we wasn't scared at all and even held on by himself even though Jason walked by his side.  So cute!



Thomas and Piper had a blast together.  She was so cute trying to hold his hand and give him hugs.  They are almost exactly 1 year apart so it was fun seeing the interaction between the two.

watching Mr. Richard perform

rmounting the pony

Piper on her pony ride

My little man being so big and brave riding the pony by himself

Piper, Thomas and Jason

"Thomas, let me hold your hand!"

wait, let me give you a hug

No comments:

Post a Comment