Tuesday, March 1, 2011

27 weeks!

How far along? 27 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 16
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late
Sleep: Sleep was great this week!  Appreciating it because I know soon enough that will be replaced with hourly trips to the bathroom or my mind racing about the baby
Best moment this week: Just always feeling the baby move, morning, afternoon and night.  As soon as I wake up the baby is kicking me and when I lay down to go to bed every night there he/she is again, moving up a storm.  Just so nice to always feel the baby move and to know he/she is growing to be so big and healthy!
Movement: Yep!
Food cravings: Much better this week with sweets although I still want something sweet everyday.  So odd because I never truly craved sweets with Thomas.  Maybe this baby will be sweet, or more hyper!
Gender: We are waiting till the Baby's Birthday to find out!
Labor Signs: only Braxton Hicks 
Belly Button in or out? OUT
What I miss: Not feeling sick to my stomach when I drink or eat a lot.  Ugh, hoping this goes away or at least doesn't get worse
What I am looking forward to: My Dr.s apt next Friday and I will have my blood glucose test.  After this I start going to the Dr. every 2 weeks!  Eeeeek, we're getting clooooser!!
Weekly Wisdom: I have finally accepted the fact that I'm majorly pregnant and when someone says my belly looks big, it's not a bad thing :)
Milestones: 6 MONTHS & baby is over 2 pounds with functioning lungs!!
WEEK 27

No comments:

Post a Comment