Tuesday, March 29, 2011

31 weeks!

How far along? 31 weeks!  Moving in the right direction...
Total weight gain/loss: 19
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late, skin is really starting to stretch so hopefully it remains this way.
Sleep: Pretty decent!  NO complaints as I can still get comfy and am only waking up a 1-3 times a night to use the bathroom.  Fingers crossed it stays this way till the end ;)
Best moment this week: Successfully taking my first trip to Sarasota, getting to see my parents, Grandparents, sister and brother.  We had a great weekend it was good to get my mind off of everything that's been going on with my health.  It was a great distraction! 
Movement: Yep!  I wonder if baby flipped as I've been feeling him/her in different places.
Food cravings: Not so much this week...
Gender: We are waiting till the Baby's Birthday to find out!  
Labor Signs: only Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? OUT
What I miss: Being able to walk around without wanting to sit down every 20-30 minutes and having lots of pressure in my lower half.
What I am looking forward to: The fun full week Thomas and I have planned!  We have a Fire Station tour, an indoor play area called Amaya Papaya, a Birthday party at MyGym and dinner with friends at Maggianos!  
Weekly Wisdom: If you need to rest, do so, otherwise you pay for it later!  That being said, don't let being tired and uncomfortable slow you down.
Milestones: Starting this week baby is gaining about a 1/2 pound a week till delivery.  Yikes!
WEEK 31

No comments:

Post a Comment