Tuesday, January 11, 2011

HALF WAY!! 20 weeks!!

How far along? 20 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 4
Maternity clothes? Yep, trying to find things that work with a 'smaller' pregnant belly and still concealing the tube coming out of my back, down my hip to the pee bag on my leg, HOT!
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late :)
Sleep: This week I started NOT taking afternoon naps and it has helped me sleep a lot better and harder at night.  I took a nap once for an hour and didn't sleep well at night reminding myself to fight through the afternoon dulls and I won't regret it come the pm hours.
Best moment this week: being half way!  As much as I enjoy being pregnant, having a tube hanging out of my body and a pee bag attached to my leg is not the way I want to spend the next 4.5 months so I'm thankful that I'm halfway and its allllll downhill from here
Movement: Yep!  Especially after meals and before bedtime.  This week I have noticed more movement during the day, little bugger must be getting bigger and stronger 
Food cravings: avocado, lemonade (preferably flavored), water w/lemon, melted cheese
Gender: Nope and this will remain a secret to all, including us through out the duration of the pregnancy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Starting to pop out a lil'
What I miss: The energy I used to have which I know this is only going to get worse the longer the pregnancy goes on but it's all worth it in the end!
What I am looking forward to: couldn't ask for more at this point...
Weekly Wisdom: try to savor every moment because even though some days take forever this is all going to be behind me and I'm going to miss the little baby inside me moving all around
Milestones: HALF WAY!!  
20 WEEKS

(notice the stalker in the bottom right corner)

No comments:

Post a Comment