Monday, January 10, 2011

20 week ultrasound pics

Here are some pictures of baby Amadori #2 from our ultrasound today!  It's starting to feel more reallllll!!  And no, we do not know what we are having because we are waiting to find out the sex of the baby till his/her birthday :)

Funny side note, today the ultrasound tech said that 99.9% of the time whatever color the Mommy wears to the ultrasound screening of the sex of the baby it usually matches up with the sex of the baby they are having.  Well, funny enough I wore a peachy color today which is the SAME exact color that I wore to my 20 week ultrasound with Thomas.  I only have 2 shirts this color, the one I wore with Thomas that I recently donated to Goodwill and the one I wore today.  Even though you would think peachy pink is more of a girl color, we shall see if it means boy again for us.  20 more weeks and we'll know ;)


profile


foot showing 5 toes


left side shows the food, calf and leg and the right side shows the profile


hand showing all 5 fingers


another profile


I'M GONNA BE A BIG BROTHER!!  (Thomas almost 15 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment