Tuesday, January 4, 2011

19 weeks!

How far along? 19 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 3, catching up on fluids and calories thanks to the holiday weekend!
Maternity clothes? Yep, trying to find things that work with a 'smaller' pregnant belly and still concealing the tube coming out of my back, down my hip to the pee bag on my leg, HOT!
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late :)
Sleep: I'm taking a nap every afternoon from 30 min - 2 hours and at least 9 hours at night
Best moment this week: traveling to Sarasota for the first time to be with Family and great friends over the New Years holiday
Movement: Yep!  Especially after meals and before bedtime
Food cravings: avocado, lime gatorade, water w/lemon, melted cheese
Gender: Nope and this will remain a secret to all, including us through out the duration of the pregnancy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Starting to pop out a lil'
What I miss: Being as active as I used to be but walking irritates my back/kidney/tube for anything longer than a mile or so.  Glad I have a bike with a baby seat so I can get out and about and feel like I'm doing something. 
What I am looking forward to: my urologist apt and 20 week ultrasound on January 10th!!  1 week and counting...
Weekly Wisdom: colds and pregnancy don't mix but winter and pregnancy does
Milestones: The baby is now kicking my insides, before it seemed that it would only kick out, or those were the only kicks I could feel.  Now this baby is kicking my bladder, bowels, anything it can kick and tumble to.
WEEK 19


No comments:

Post a Comment