Tuesday, January 25, 2011

22 weeks!

How far along? 22 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 8!  eeeeeek!  So hard seeing that number go up each week now but I know that I'm going to see muuuuch higher numbers on the scale in the coming weeks.  I just haven't let go yet, deep breath :)
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late :)
Sleep: Going to bed about 9pm and waking up 1-3 times a night to use the bathroom.  I've been sleeping much better this week and have been able to go back to bed easier when I wake up to use the restroom.  THANK GOODNESS!
Best moment this week: Getting together with my Great Grandmas with Thomas
Movement: Yep!  
Food cravings: Hot chocolate, ice cream, chocolate, pancakes have all been things I've been tasting this week.  I've definitely had more things that I've been, what I like to call 'tasting' compared to my pregnancy with Thomas.  I don't think that I'd call it a craving because its not like I HAVE to have it, but maybe that's what cravings are and I am just not used to it.  Funny.
Gender: Nope and this will remain a secret to all, including us through out the duration of the pregnancy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Starting to pop out a lil'
What I miss: Being able to walk without feeling this stupid nephrostomy tube in my back.  Even though I feel so much better than what I did even a few weeks ago, and a huge improvement since when the tube was initially placed it's still hard not feeling like yourself.  
What I am looking forward to: Being more pregnant...
Weekly Wisdom: Even though I feel as though I've come so far, 22 weeks is at least more than half way there but I still feel like I have so far to go.  Hoping to get over this mental hump soon.
Milestones: Hitting that point in pregnancy when you feel like you have to go pee so badly but when you go there isn't much or anything in there because the baby is just resting on your bladder.  Oh yes, another awesome side effect of pregnancy.  Even though there are so many not so fun things of pregnancy though, I LOVE being pregnant and having a cute pregnant belly. 
22 WEEKS


No comments:

Post a Comment