Sunday, January 16, 2011

21 weeks!

How far along? 21 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 7 - it's beginning...the weekly weight gain, bought time it caught up to me :)
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late :)
Sleep: Going to bed about 9pm and waking up 1-3 times a night to use the bathroom.  I usually have a hard time going back to bed if I wake up around 3-4 and am awake for about an hour, it sucks!
Best moment this week: feeling the baby move through the morning, afternoon and night all in one day
Movement: Yep!  
Food cravings: Lemonade, LIFE cereal, hot chocolate have all been things I've been tasting this week 
Gender: Nope and this will remain a secret to all, including us through out the duration of the pregnancy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Starting to pop out a lil'
What I miss: Feeling normal, a few days ago I definitely starting 'feeling pregnant' my lower stomach near my pubic bone is very achy all day and night
What I am looking forward to: watching the belly grow over the next 10 weeks.  I remember how amazing it was how much growth I had every week between 20-30 weeks with Thomas and I am looking forward to this again 
Weekly Wisdom: rest when you can because toddlers don't rest unless they are sleeping!
Milestones: Feeling 'PREGNANT!'
WEEK 21

No comments:

Post a Comment