Tuesday, April 26, 2011

35 weeks!

How far along? 35 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 23
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late...
Sleep: Was ok this week.  Since having the stone removed and having the stent in place, I have been waking up every 2-3 hours to use to bathroom.  I think its a combination of pregnancy and the stent irritating my bladder.  Hoping once the stent is removed on Thursday that I will see some improvement in this department.
Best moment this week: OMG where do I begin!  Being kidney stone free, the baby and I making it safely through surgery and getting my midline removed!  I'm officially off iv antibiotics and don't have to visit the infectious disease Dr. anymore which is awesome!  Need less to say, there was a lot of Best moments this week!!
Movement: Yep!  He/She is happier now too that we are kidney stone free :)
Food cravings: I craved rice krispy treats this week, bought a container from Target and ate all of them in about 3 days!  
Gender: We are waiting till the Baby's Birthday to find out!
Labor Signs: only Braxton Hicks 
Belly Button in or out? OUT 
What I miss: Noting having to constantly pee!  The nephrostomy tube had one good side effect, it drained half my urine output so I went to the bathroom like a normal person as opposed to every other pregnant women who visits the bathroom every hour.  This is going to take some getting used to although I'm super excited to be rid of my pee bag :)
What I am looking forward to: Enjoying the rest of my pregnancy as a normal, tubeless person.  Oh and Thursday morning I get my stent removed and will finish my last round of antibiotics.  After that I will officially have all of these kidney stone issues behind me.
Weekly Wisdom: THANK GOD FOR MODERN MEDICINE!!
Milestones: 35/35 - meaning I'm 35 weeks and have 35 days till my due date!  Also Baby's kidneys are fully developed, isn't that ironic :)
WEEK 35
**NOTICE!!  NO TUBES ;)**

No comments:

Post a Comment