Monday, April 4, 2011

32 weeks!

How far along? 32 weeks!  So excited because we are less than 2 months till D Day :)
Total weight gain/loss: 21, gained 2 pounds this last week, maybe I ate a little too much at Maggiano's!  LOL!
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late...
Sleep: Been more tired lately and happy to report sleep is still going well!
Best moment this week: Learning that I PASSED my 3 hour glucose test at my Wednesday appointment!  Sooooo exciting as I was pretty nervous about it being another complication with this pregnancy.  
Movement: Yep!  
Food cravings: SALAD BARS!!! Omg, I could eat at one everyday if they were readily abundant in my area :)
Gender: We are waiting till the Baby's Birthday to find out! 
Labor Signs: only Braxton Hicks 
Belly Button in or out? OUT 
What I miss: Being able to be as active and chase Thomas around without being in pain.  I feel like I'm always saying this but it's something I'm constantly feeling.  I just can't wait to have my normal body back and be able to be tubeless!  It will be so nice to not have to worry about iv antibiotics or catching my nephrostomy tube on something.  To be normal will be so amazing although all of this is so worth it for Baby Amadori #2!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby on ultrasound at my OB appointment on Wednesday.
Weekly Wisdom: I need to savor the moment and enjoy having an inside baby while I still am enjoying being pregnant!
Milestones: Baby's skin is no longer translucent, it's opaque because of the fat that's been developing making it no longer see through.
WEEK 32

No comments:

Post a Comment