Monday, April 18, 2011

34 weeks!

How far along? 34 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 22 - So happy when I stepped on the scale this week and noticed that I hadn't gained all that weight in one week, just must have been a bad day.
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late...
Sleep: Slept so well this whole week.  I'm so thankful to still be sleeping well these last few weeks and not having to get up more than 3 times a night is definitely something to be very thankful for at this point in pregnancy.   
Best moment this week: This has been a rough week mentally.  On Tuesday I went to my infectious disease Dr. where she told me that she wouldn't remove the stone, then on Wednesday afternoon she called me, told me I had a 3rd infection and recommended I revisit the idea of having the stone removed.  I then called my OB, got an appointment her and she agreed that I should now consider having stone removed.  I was lucky enough to get an appointment on that same day with my Urologist and he is ok with attempting the surgery.  So, now we look forward to Thursday where they will attempt to remove the stone and hopefully all of the infections, tubes and issues go away from Baby #2 and I.  So, the best moment this week, is the HOPE that this could ALL be over with VERY SOON!!  Fingers crossed!!
Movement: Yep!  More rolling and trying to escape from the belly than sweet little kicks.
Food cravings: Sweets for sure.  I've wanted something sweet everyday and usually give in ;)
Gender: We are waiting till the Baby's Birthday to find out!
Labor Signs: only Braxton Hicks 
Belly Button in or out? OUT and poking through shirts like crazy.  
What I miss: Being as agile.  The belly is just getting so big these days and I can't get around as easily and comfortably.  
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully by this point next week I will be kidney stone, nephrostomy tube, midline, antibiotic and infection free!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Trust your gut and be confident in the decision you make.
Milestones: Baby's finger nails have reached the ends of their finger tips by the end of this week!
WEEK 34

No comments:

Post a Comment