Tuesday, April 12, 2011

33 weeks!

How far along? 33 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 24, ummmm holy moly, maybe I'm starting to have more swelling than I realized.  This week I biked like I normally do if not more and haven't been eating as much chocolate as past weeks.  Who knows but 3 pounds in 1 week, YIKES :/
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late...
Sleep: Been a little more challenging, body is tired but mind keeps working overtime.  The weekend sleep went really well though because we were so busy during the day I was exhausted by the time 9pm rolled around.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby on ultrasound and learning that he/she is head down!  I thought that the round and hard thing I could feel near my ribs was his/her head, but it is in fact the HEAD!  Yayyyy!!
Movement: Yep!  I can tell Baby is running out of space and movement is getting more difficult for him/her and more painful for Mommy when he/she stretches out.
Food cravings: No food cravings this week.  Maybe I only had cravings in the 2nd trimester....Seem to always be thirsty this week, must be from the new antibiotic I'm on for a new skin infection I've contracted.  
Gender: We are waiting till the Baby's Birthday to find out!  Feeling stronger Boy vibes this week
Labor Signs: only Braxton Hicks 
Belly Button in or out? OUT 
What I miss: Eating and not feeling like I'm full within 5 minutes of my first bite.  The baby is squishing my stomach a lot more these days and I'm having to eat smaller more frequent meals.  The last week has been the first time during this pregnancy where I get light headed from not eating enough.  Hoping once I get a little further a long the baby will start to drop and eating will be more comfy, one can wish :)
What I am looking forward to: Jason's Brother and his family coming to visit.  They get here on Tuesday and are staying through the week.  We are going to St.Pete Beach for Saturday-Sunday.  It is going to be so fun to spend time with them and watch Thomas play with his cousins! 
Weekly Wisdom: Holding a Toddler on your hip doesn't work too well when your 7.5 months pregnant!
Milestones: Baby is over 5 pounds!  This is very exciting because even though if I gave birth within the next few weeks the baby would go to the NICU, the fact that he/she is over 5 pounds gives him/her a better chance of not being in there as long.  According to the ultrasound we had this week he/she weighs 5 pounds 2 ounces and will be between 7-8 pounds come my 38th week which is the tentative time the Dr. is planning on inducing me depending how I'm progressing/handling everything.
WEEK 33

No comments:

Post a Comment