Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day!

Yesterday we celebrated Mother's Day, my 2nd, with Jason's family.  When I woke up in the morning, on my place on the sofa, next to my computer where I hang these days being as pregnant as I am was a card waiting for me.  I opened the car and inside was a white piece of paper.  I had no idea what to expect as I opened it and there was a receipt for an iPad and pink cover.  OMG!  I was so surprised and excited.  Now I just have to wait a few weeks till it's delivered :)

Later that morning we went to Boma for brunch at the Animal Kingdom Lodge with Grandpa Lou, Nana and the Francoforte clan.  We had a great breakfast and then walked around and saw the animals.  Afterwards we went to the playground and the kids had a blast.  After our fun trip to Animal Kingdom Lodge we went home for Thomas to nap and once he woke up went over to Aunt Patty's house for more family fun.  We swam, had dinner and played till about 7pm.  It was a long day but we had a great time.  

Here are a few pictures of our fun day!

cousins!


No comments:

Post a Comment