Monday, May 2, 2011

36 weeks!

How far along? 36 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 22 - lost a few pounds this week from a nasty stomach bug I've had since Saturday afternoon....ugggghhh!!!
Stretch marks? think I'm getting some new ones on the left side of my lower belly....boooo!!
Sleep: Waking up every 2-3 hours and wanting naps.  As of Friday I really have been feeling a huge difference in how tired I am during the day.  I feel like I'm always yawning!!
Best moment this week: How I instantly felt better when Dr. Lemoine removed my stent.  Now I can move around, bike and get up without having this nagging feeling in my left lower side.  Ahhh, so nice to feel like a normal 36 week pregnant girl :)
Movement: Yep!  
Food cravings:  CHOCOLATE, again!  This Easter candy has been brutal!  Then as if it's not bad enough that I'm eating ice cream almost every day I want the Magic Chocolate on top, ymmmm!
Gender: We are waiting till the Baby's Birthday to find out!  Mommy is really starting to feel boy vibes again...
Labor Signs: only Braxton Hicks but must be having some contractions because on Wednesday I was already 2cm dilated, but 0% effaced at my Dr.'s apt
Belly Button in or out? OUT and belly is getting so big I have to reach over the see it.  LOL.
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably.  It has started this week, not being able to get comfortable but finding I can sleep pretty well still as long as I'm on my left side.
What I am looking forward to: A prenatal massage I have scheduled for next Saturday....ahhhh...
Weekly Wisdom: Rest, Rest, Rest!  You never know when you might all of a sudden get hit with the stomach flu coupled with contractions.  Lucky me!
Milestones: It's MAY!!!  Baby's due date month :)  Baby's liver is now fully formed and in working order.
WEEK 36

No comments:

Post a Comment