Tuesday, May 10, 2011

37 weeks!

How far along? 37 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 23
Stretch marks? still not sure if these are new or my old ones just being stretched...hmmm...
Sleep: More tired for sure but the stomach bug and Daddy traveling for work this past week has not been too fun for the sleep department although it did get better once the week went on. 
Best moment this week: Saturday's prenatal massage.  So nice to have a massage, it's been way too long!
Movement: Yep!  Friday night the baby kept me up from midnight - 1am having a dance party.  It was moving around so much and the pressure was pretty painful so I couldn't sleep.  Thankful he/she finally calmed down and I was able to get back to sleep.  Already keeping me up....what am I gonna do with you child?!
Food cravings: Happy with any food at this point.  The stomach flu had me pretty liquid bound for more than a few days.  On Tuesday I was able to finally start eating about half sized portion meals  which helped make me much more comfortable. 
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks and lightening crotch like woooo!  Progress at Dr.'s apt was 2cm dilated, 50% effaced and -2 station.
Belly Button in or out? OUT 
What I miss: Waking up and not feeling like a 90 year old.  All of my bones and joints are feeling so sore these days but after a few minutes of moving around I feel a lot better.
What I am looking forward to: I have 2 baby sprinkles to go to this weekend, both on the same day, but at different times.  It will be fun to see cute baby stuff and spend time with some of my friends before I have our baby.  
Weekly Wisdom: The stomach flu SUCKS!  OMG, if I never have to get that for the rest of my life that would be a-ok.
Milestones: FULL TERM!!  Feel free to come any day now baby :)
WEEK 37
this belly is getting humongo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment