Monday, May 30, 2011

A little love from Momma

Now that I'm a Momma of 2 I totally understand what all of my friends with more than 1 child have been warning me about, feeling like you have enough one on one time with each child.  When you breastfeed you never lack time with your newborn, which is awesome, but I feel like I never interact with Thomas now.  I know that's not the case, but it's hard to focus on just him when I'm constantly tending to a baby. So, Thomas and Mommy had some snuggle time the other morning and I decided to whip out the camera.  As you can tell, he's dressed and ready to go for the day but Momma, ya, not so much!  She was still in her nursing night gown with no makeup.  That's pretty much how I roll till about 9am when I can get myself together after the kiddos have been fed, diapered and dressed.  I love my new little lady but dang, the hours just fly by and before I know it, it's time for snacks and I haven't even brushed my teeth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment