Saturday, June 19, 2010

Play date with Drew

This past Friday my friend Abby had us have Drew over for a play date while she took her older son Evan to a special character breakfast.  Unfortunately Evan got sick on the way there and they couldn't go to the breakfast so we only had Drew for about an hour but we accomplished a lot during the time.  

We played for a few minutes...


...and then we went for a walk.


It gave me a quick glimpse into life with twins and/or two children.  I saw twins because Thomas and Drew are 3 weeks apart so Drew is almost 9 months and Thomas is just over 8 months.  It was more work, but I thought it was fun and I couldn't help but laugh at the way they were interacting.  Too cute!

1 comment:

  1. awe, what a cute picture!!! thank you again for watching drew. i could tell he had fun. he was in such a good mood all day after playing with thomas. they are gonna be good buds!

    ReplyDelete