Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday LaLa!

Our first baby's birthday was on Monday so Mommy made her an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie cake, which we all enjoyed while she licked her Dogster with whipped cream!

You are starting to get grey in your muzzel and it makes me very sad.  Some people think that once you have children you no longer care for your dogs/animals and that is just not the case.  There may be times where I get annoyed with you because you are always right under my feet.  Or may have yelled at you to get off the bed because of the way you think you are a dainty lap dog as you get in and out of the covers all night long, but not want you in our lives, never!  You are my, our first baby.  My first "real" big girl dog.  Your are ours and we would clone you if we could when your day comes.  

I love you big girl!  Happy 4th Birthday LaLa!  




No comments:

Post a Comment