Wednesday, June 16, 2010

8 MONTHS!!!

Happy 8 months little man!  This month has flown by!  I feel like I was just writing up about your 7 month...argh!  Unlike the many other things people tell you about parenthood, when people say it goes so fast, they are so right!

This month it has been sooo fun to watch you learn and master crawling!  You are now Speedy Gonzalez in the crawling department and I LOVE watching you motor around this joint!

You also are pulling up on everything all the time.  I feel badly for your when you loose your balance and tumble down, at least most times its on that cute little booty.  Thankfully that's what they are made for, to soften the blow while you learn how to furniture cruise and eventually walk.  The last few days of this month you were starting to take a few steps while you held onto your new favorite toy, the Leap Frog play table.  I used to look at your newborn baby legs and dream about this day and now they are full, chunky and cellulity (aka what your Dad likes to call hail damage).

You are turning into such a silly little guy and your personality is starting to show.  I love every moment we share together and dread my time away from you although it's getting easier for me to share you with others :)

Happy 8 months little man!  Our baby, Thomas James....the sunshine of our lives!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment