Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Pirate and his BOOTY!

This year for Halloween we went to a SW Moms club Halloween social with our friends.  All of the kids looked so stinking cute and it was a great success for our club!

Halloween this year was a little more fun for the little man and Lily just hung out in the bjorn looking pretty.  I decided since this is probably the last year I have an opinion as to what the kids will be for Halloween that I should dress them alike.  While we were at Disney I saw the cutest pirate ever so that made my mind up for the T man.  I sat there and tried to think of costumes for Lily that I could make since infant costumes suck!  Then I came up with her dressing up as his BOOTY, aka his Treasure :)

Here are pictures of our Halloween festivities:

the food table


Lily and Mommy

the kids decorating cookies

Evan and Abby

the blurr, Thomas the Pirate :)

Our Pirate fam

The Pirate pre makeup waiting at the door to go trick or treating

Eating his pirate dinner

Yo Ho Yo and a sippy cup of Milk!

Lily the treasure teething away

my view of our trick or treating





No comments:

Post a Comment