Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lillian's Baptism

This past Sunday we traveled to Sarasota to have Lillian baptized at Pine Shores.  Pine Shoes is special to us because it is where we were married, where Thomas was baptized and now where Miss Lily was baptized.  I'm glad that Jason feels at home here like I do, it means a lot to me that he loves this church as much as I do.  My Grandfather was a founding member, our whole family goes to church there and I was raised at Pine Shores so it only seemed right to have another celebration there.  

We felt so lucky and blessed to have shared such a wonderful day with some of our closest family and friends.  It was a very proud moment for us and I know I will remember this day in the years to come.
before the service

Aunt Ashley, Uncle Matthew and Mommy with Lily

during the service

my Aunt Libby who is also a church elder who helped with our service 


after her service with Grandma Lori

With Great Grandpa 

with Great Grandma Ricky 

with Aunt Libby in front of the family baptismal font 

Our attempt at a family picture 

the party spread 


cupcakes!

our family 

the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment