Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kevin and Karen's WEDDING!

Last weekend two of our BEST friends got married!  How lucky are we to have family that we can also call best friends?!?  It was a beautiful day filled with lots of laughs, tears of happiness and wonderful memories.  There wasn't a detail that was missed from the superhero t shirts for the groomsmen, bling galore, photo booth and morning after brunch!  The whole weekend was just perfect and all of the hours that Karen and Kevin spend preparing for their day didn't go unnoticed, at least not by me :)

Jason, Thomas and I were so honored and lucky to have been in the wedding party.  It was the first wedding I was a bridesmaid in and I tried to take it all in and do my best to make her day as perfect as possible.  Jason was a wonderful groomsman in helping to keep the party going all day long.  Then there was our sweet Thomas who was the cutest ring bearer I've ever seen.  He was so tiny coming down the isle, turning around to head back to the front of the church then running back down the aisle to Daddy.  He melted my heart in his little tuxedo and our family pictures are ones I will treasure for years to come.

Here's to Kevin and Karen!  May your lives be filled with happiness!  We are so happy for you two!  Meeeeuuuuwww!

the kids walking to the rehearsal dinner


the bride getting peeeerrrtied up!
the dress!
the beautiful bride



my favorite family shot of the weekend!


our weak attempt at the car decorations

another one of my favs - jill and i in the bathroom

Lily and Aunt Ashley at the reception

Close of the the Lily girl!

The bride and her ring bearer 
the happy couple partying it up on the party bus

cake cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment