Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thomas' 2nd Birthday!

Sunday, October 16th was Thomas 2nd Birthday!  Wow!  I can't believe my little man is 2.  It's crazy how fast the time has gone by since Lily has been born.  I found myself the week before his Birthday very emotional about the fact that he is now 2.  I was mostly emotional because now he is no longer a little baby anymore.  He's not my only.  All of the special one on one times we spent together when he was an itty bitty are now memories.  

I cherish the time that I have with my children and as I cried to Jason about him turning 2 I realized, yet again, how lucky I am to be able to stay home with them.  Yes, some days I wish I could run away, for a few hours without having to worry about getting back at a certain time to nurse a baby but for the most part I LOVE my job :)

Enough about me, let's get to the Birthday events!  We had a wonderful day that started with having the little man wake up to his new car:


Then we went to Gymboree and celebrated with family and friends, these are the pictures I took, more to come from my friend Abby:














Finally he opened up presents after a good long Birthday nap!  We were so lucky to get so many presents from all of our friends and family.  Thomas got 9 pairs of new pajamas, trucks, fire trucks, a tee ball set, a few outfits, bath toys, money, legos, books, gift cards and a ton of awesome birthday cards!
Daddy helping take the toys out of their packages







No comments:

Post a Comment