Wednesday, October 5, 2011

She's sleeping through the night!!!

I am supppper excited to announce that little Miss Lily is now sleeping through the night and not having to be swaddled.  It's been about a week now where she's been sleeping from 7:30pm till anywhere between 6-8am.  I think the no swaddling was key for her because she was able to find her thumb.  Now I'm not entirely happy about the thumb thing because I know it will be a bear to break in the future, but for now I'm thankful.

It is soooo nice to get more than 4-6 hours in a row even though my body is still used to waking anywhere between 1-4 so I usually find myself staring at the ceiling for a bit.  I will take that though over getting up once and twice a night for the past 4.5 months.  With sleep I can do anything!!!!  Keep up the good work little mamma :)

So in celebration of her sleeping through the night I took a few pictures of her napping the other day and I also took a video that I will post as soon as I get a chance.  They are a little dark because I didn't want the flash to wake her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment