Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lily's 1st Rice Cereal!

Here are some pictures and a video of our little lady eating her first RICE CEREAL!  It was a happy and sad day for Mommy.  It came oh so fast compared to Thomas' first time eating solid food.  I can't believe that she is already starting to eat real food but I know that once she gets it down it will be fun to experiment with making her baby food. YMMMM....

All in all she did awesome!  I was kind of hesitant to start with her thinking she wasn't ready yet but I thought why not, just give it a shot.  Well, by the end of it she was all about it.  Now almost a week later she's doing awesome with it.  We still spill about half of it as she's still learning and the cereal is still really thin but she's enjoying it so I will keep giving it to her.



1st bite

Mommy feeding me

Daddy's turn


No comments:

Post a Comment