Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Belly Comparison - week 23 & 26


I think I'm actually caring higher with baby #2 than I did with Thomas.  I didn't think that was possible but makes sense since I'm already feeling the baby kick close to my ribs and my stomach is already feeling extremely squished - something I didn't remember this early on in my pregnancy with Thomas.  I also 'popped' a lot more rapidly with this baby where as Thomas it was much more gradual.  You'd think I'd carry lower since my muscles are weaker since they've already been stretched by Thomas.  Hmmm....odd....

2 comments:

  1. BOYS carry lower, GIRLS HIGHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. see i thought it was the opposite...dang wives tales! i can always count on you abby for pulling for a baby girl for me :)

    ReplyDelete