Tuesday, February 15, 2011

25 weeks!

How far along? 25 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 15!  Eeeeeek!!!
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late
Sleep: Going to bed about 9pm and waking up about once a night to use the bathroom
Best moment this week: Seeing lots of family and friends this past week although the circumstances were not fun
Movement: Yep!  TONS!!
Food cravings: carbonation, lemonade, sweets - urgh I can't stay away from them!
Gender: Nope and this will remain a secret to all, including us through out the duration of the pregnancy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? OUT :)
What I miss: feeling energized in the mornings, it seems it takes me awhile to get motivated in the mornings these days...
What I am looking forward to: a more relaxing week!
Weekly Wisdom: You're nothing without your health.  Cherish family and friends.  Enjoy each day!
Milestones: Other people have started touching my belly without asking, which is totally fine, this just didn't happen to me with Thomas and this baby it has happened a lot this week.  I guess the belly must be getting BIG!  This is how I felt this past week out and about :)
 25 WEEKS

No comments:

Post a Comment