Monday, December 27, 2010

18 weeks!

How far along? 18 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: -1, since being sick and hospitalized I lost about 10 pounds or more so I've been working hard at getting back to my prepregnancy weight and drinks lots of fluids!
Maternity clothes? Yep, I've broken out the maternity shirts since gaining back some weight from being home from the hospital 
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late :)
Sleep: adjusting to sleeping with the tube in my back but no complaints.  I'm taking a nap every afternoon from 30 min - 2.5 hours and then sleeping at least 9 hours a night
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move a lot more despite everything we have both been through with the kidney stone, tube and hospitalization!!
Movement: Yep!  Especially after meals and before bedtime
Food cravings: avocado, lime gatorade, water w/lemon, melted cheese 
Gender: Nope and this will remain a secret to all, including us through out the duration of the pregnancy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Starting to pop out a lil'
What I miss: Being able to hold Thomas anytime I wanted to...it will get better in time but it's what's best for the baby growing inside of me and my own health recovering from the tube
What I am looking forward to: my urologist apt and 20 week ultrasound on January 10th!!  2 weeks and counting...
Weekly Wisdom: You are NOTHING without your HEALTH and FAMILY!!!  
Milestones: Feeling like myself after recovering from the nephrostomy tube!  Thank goodness!


18 weeks!

(you can see my tube in the back, it's taped down with a 2X2)



No comments:

Post a Comment