Monday, December 6, 2010

15 weeks!

How far along? 15 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 1 - as silly as it sounds, I was starting to get a little worried that I hadn't gained anything yet
Maternity clothes? pants for sure, still wearing a lot of my normal shirts as the styles allow 
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late :)
Sleep: I stopped using the extra maternity pillow and have been sleeping a lot better.  I am very tired by about 8:30pm.  I've gotten to the point where I don't need an afternoon nap anymore and if I do I have a hard time falling asleep but then I am so tired at night.
Best moment this week: Listening to the babies heartbeat on an at home doppler I am renting from a website.  I rented one with my last pregnancy as well, just helps me stay calm between appointments since I'm a nervous Nelly when it comes to pregnancy
Movement: Yes, very small and random but what I "thought" was it definitely is 
Food cravings: sweet tea and sandwiches
Gender: Nope and this will remain a secret to all, including us through out the duration of the pregnancy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: Waking up and taking my time eating breakfast.  This whole week I've been STARVED in the mornings!!
What I am looking forward to: A few weeks from now when I won't feel any more sickness, will feel the baby move a lot more and my belly will be rounder and more "pregnant" looking
Weekly Wisdom: Trying to take it all in because this pregnancy is going to go FAST!  With the Holidays, traveling and taking care of an almost 14 month old the weeks are flying by and I want to savor being pregnant.  I LOVE having a baby belly and don't want to forget these moments as it could be our last if this baby is a girl although I'm still pushing for 3 :)
Milestones: This week I really feel I've turned a corner of feeling like my old self.  I can drink lots of liquids, eat whatever I want and exercise more.  I still have some queasiness in the mornings if I don't eat as soon as I wake but other than that my nausea is GONE!!!  Let the angels sing!!!


WEEK 15
(as you can see my upper belly is bigger than the bottom belly, I guess the baby is pushing up my organs. This happened with Thomas too)

No comments:

Post a Comment