Monday, November 29, 2010

14 weeks!

How far along? 14 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 0 - holding steady through out the past 9 weeks, praying this is a trend as at this point in my pregnancy with Thomas I had already gained about 15 pounds and I started out weighing less this time around than with my 1st pregnancy
Maternity clothes? I pulled them out last week because the bella bands were bothering me.  Getting up and down a million times a day with Thomas had me pulling them up 2 million times a day and I felt like I was constantly re-adjusting myself.  So, I gave in and pulled out the ol' maternity clothes!  So glad I did as they are so much more comfortable!!!
Stretch marks? nothing new as of late :)
Sleep: Back started bothering me a few weeks ago so I broke out the maternity pillow but it hasn't seemed to help :(
Best moment this week: Telling our friends and family that we were having another baby!
Movement: I think maybe but I'm not too sure just yet...
Food cravings: Sweet Tea, sandwiches, hot dogs funny to have some cravings because I never had any with Thomas except for carbonated drinks!
Gender: Nope and this will remain a secret to all, including us through out the duration of the pregnancy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? IN
What I miss: This week I wanted a margarita, probably because I've been craving salty/sweet combo things
What I am looking forward to: My belly getting bigger and feeling the baby move
Weekly Wisdom: Just because you think people know/think you are pregnant doesn't mean that's the case....ooops!
Milestones: We are out of the 1st trimester and a few weeks into the 2nd trimester.  Also telling everyone we are having another baby :)


I made this with last week's belly picture, comparisons with my 1st and 2nd pregnancies 

Baby #1                                           Baby #2

No comments:

Post a Comment