Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thomas' 1st day of Preschool!!

Tuesday was Thomas' 1st day of Preschool!  Awwwww....this is is such a bitter sweet milestone.  On one hand I'm so excited for this little munchkin to learn and grown up in a formal setting.  Then on the other hand I'm upset that my little man is getting so big and going on the bigger and better things.  He's not a baby anymore and I can't believe this day has come.  I can't believe he is almost 2!  This is just insane....

eating breakfast before school, sans shoe :)
walking with mommy in the parking lot
little bugger with his buzz light year backpack
holding mommy's hand

awwwww....my little man 
family shot #1
family shot #2, fail, ok let's go to class :)
is this my class???
ok, i'm at home, i found a firetruck!

No comments:

Post a Comment