Monday, June 27, 2011

Because both kids are sleeping...

I finally have a second to blog!  The floors are vacuumed and mopped, the dishwasher is unloaded, 2 loads of laundry and going and I have a second to myself.  Ahhh, how nice....then I think wait, I need to update my blog since I haven't done so in about a week.  So here goes, a quick update on the kiddos and some pictures from last week.
OMG!  Could it get any cuter than this little guy?!?  I love it when he lets me brush his hair and looks like he's going for a job interview.  I took a picture the other day before he could run to the couches and burry his head in the cushions and get it all messy.  Anyways, Thomas is talking a mile a minute and his new favorite word, wait for it, is, "NO!"  Ugh!  He finally learned it.  Also coming in at a close second is, "Ut o!"  Sooo cute.  He runs around saying it for everything that doesn't go his way.  Cracks me up.

Then there's Mis Lily
She will be 6 weeks this Wednesday.  Where did that time go?!  Can someone tell me?!  It's been a little crazy around this joint between the hours of 7-11.  She is either crying, eating, fussing, sleeping or getting her bath.  I'm starting to learn what she wants and understanding which cry is what but some nights it seems nothing works.  I know this will pass and I will be missing her being so small but right now the witching hour(s) is killing me softly.  Some nights the sling works.  But most times it takes me holding her in on my chest, swaddled, bouncing and rocking in the rocking chair.  She is getting better about going down once she's put down but it's still never a sure deal until she's been in there, motion and soundless for more than 10 minutes.  My little high maintenance Momma!!


No comments:

Post a Comment