Sunday, October 17, 2010

365 Days in our lives...

Don´t know how I lived without you
Cuz everytime that I get around you
I see the best of me inside your eyes
You make me smile
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold 
buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild

Ohhh you make me smile

-Uncle Cracker

Thomas James,

It's so hard to believe that one year has gone by with you in our lives.  So hard to believe that 355 days ago I didn't know who you were.  We didn't know if you were a boy or a girl.  You were known as "baby" and "bowwwnnn" - the noise your Father called my baby bump.  I would talk to you but I had no idea what it was like to be a Mommy.  No idea how much my life would change forever, in the best way possible.  

I love you so much and have loved being your Mommy this past year.  Loved watching you this past month master waving goodbye, taking up to 7 steps, push your walker and any other object that can be moved around the whole house.  You've also learned "drink" in baby sign language but also associate it with "eat."  You know how to shake your finger at the dog thanks to Uncle Vinny teaching you while were visiting Oklahoma this past month.   Every day its something new!  

You love to go for stroller rides, read books, meet new people and crawling in the grass.  You always have a smile on your face, unless your teething (got our 3rd tooth this month) and even still you're a trooper!  Thank you for being in our lives and for being so darn cute!  We love you little man and can't wait to watch you grow over this next year as you become a little person and grow out of your baby stage.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!!!

Love, Mommy and Daddy

(12 months stats: 21 pounds 4 ounces - 50th percentile, 30 1/4 inches, 70th percentile)



No comments:

Post a Comment