Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trip to Austin

This past weekend we took a trip to Austin to visit one of my best friends, Chandler as she finishes her last year of law school.  Jason had a conference for work so Thomas and I took a trip up to meet him on Thursday to stay through the weekend.  One of my other best friends, Emma Kate come to visit as well.  The three girls, Thomas and J had a great weekend and here are some pictures to prove it :)


my chicken tamale!


enchiladas...mmmmm....


Oasis overlooking Lake Travis


Thomas enjoying watching the pretty ladies pose for pictures


baby and mommy


Chandler and Emmie at the winery


wine tasting!



Chandler and I with the grapes


Waiting for our table on the last night


Last meal at 'Juan in a Million' for breakfast tacos

No comments:

Post a Comment