Thursday, July 15, 2010

DIRTTTTTTTYYYY BOY!

Thomas and I went to a local park the other day with some friends for our weekly SW Mommies club playgroup.  The great thing about the park is that it is covered so the Mommies don't have to worry about the kids getting sunburned, but what we do have to worry about them is getting DIRTY!  OMG!  I have never seen my little man so DIRTY!

It was grossing me out after I let him crawl all around the rubber floor that is covered, unbeknownst to me in DIRT.  It never gets washed because it never gets rained on because of the cover.  It's good because I didn't have to worry about sunscreen but then he was crazy DIRTY!

Well, I let go probably for the second time as being a new Mommy and let him crawl around and climb up the slide DIRT and all.  I forgot my camera but thankfully our friend Yvonne had her's and was able to take some pictures of my DIRRRTTTYYYY BOY!





No comments:

Post a Comment